Sunday 29 January 2012

This week

I've been so busy this week that why I haven't been posting as often! I've been really busy during my elective. I helped out my model Katie with her shoot on Wednesday. She was doing a Sixties themed shoot. I find sixties makeup really hard but I think it turned out cool. I had to give her model a beehive and I had to use mannequin padding to puff up the hair! haha. Then on Thursday I had my own shoot. I done quite simple makeup and shot the photos in black and white. I really like taking photos in the studio its really fun! Then after Thursday I had to get everything ready for the Closet Clear-out on Saturday. It was a really fun day! I am going to try to do more events like that!

Unfortunately this week is going to be as busy! I have my final assessment for my elective this week and then I'm going to London on the weekend to the IMATS. SO excited! 
x
x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh have fun at IMATS! Great pictures, love your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting, all the shoots sound brilliant.

    ReplyDelete