Sunday 15 April 2012

New wheel

I have had two essays to finish for tomorrow but instead I decided to paint two nail wheels... going to regret that later! I have had a really good weekend though (avoiding all the work I should of been doing!). Me and Danny went to Nando's on Friday I had never been before so I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't like it because I'm such a picky eater, not that you'd know that from seeing me! Anyway..it was SO nice! We also had the chicken wing roulette too which was hilarious. We both got the extra spicy wings last. Yesterday we went to see Mirror Mirror. It was alright I was expecting it to be a lot better. I think its because we went to see 21 Jump Street last time and that was so funny, definitely go see that if you haven't already! I don't usually laugh out loud much during films but this one I couldn't stop! ANYWAY here is my first new nail wheel. I painted two to use as a menus for the next Closet Clear-out I kept the designs really simple but I don't think many people would want crazy designs.
Also if you haven't already like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/DollyMixtureNailArt I started that before I started this. I can't believe I have nearly 2,000 likes its CRAZY! Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. x

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm working on a new one at the moment but I keep getting distracted

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink to white fade - how did you do it? very cool x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I started with a white base then sponged on a pink colour lightly and then heavier at the top :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really great nail art, wow. :) xo I love the disney/micky mouse one - so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't been to Nando's, want to go so bad. Love the micky mouse nails :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! You're a real talent with them!

    ReplyDelete