Thursday 8 March 2012

What I've bought recently

I had some extra money last week so I decided it was about time I bought the Inglot palette I've been meaning to buy for AGES. I decided to get a colourful palette instead of something neutral. This palette would be more for my kit because I never really wear bright coloured shadow but this is perfect for photoshoots! This palette was €55 which isn't bad for the size of the shadows and I've heard that they are amazing. I tried to get a student discount because I'm a makeup student but they hadn't got any forms so I had to pay full price :(


Then I went to MAC because I wanted to pick up the brush cleaner. It was €12 which wasn't bad. I want to pick up some lipsticks from there soon but I am so indecisive. Any suggestions?

Last week I needed to get some new polishes so I decided to try Models Own. I found a discount code and there was a special on (5 for £18) which was good. I thought the shipping was a bit ridiculous it was nearly £10 to ship Ireland. I'll probably just buy them when I'm in England next time! 

Then I bought a bodycon skirt in H&M in black which was €5 and a dark blue velvet t-shirt from a shop in Dun Laoghaire. I don't have any pictures of them because they are in the wash :/ 
Here are my nails from the last two days. Just a simple white with black polka dots :)

x
x

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of ingot before. Where do you get it? Looks really good. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new nail polishes, your nails look ace!

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Inglot palette I need to pick up another one soon. Are the all mattes? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I might get a shimmer one too. They are great aren't they?

      Delete
    2. I think I got too many shimmers in my palettes. Going to get an all matte one next. X

      Delete
  4. Love the palette such gorgeous shades!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the polka dotted nails :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete