Tuesday 7 February 2012

Black & White

These are some pictures from a photo shoot I took pictures and did makeup for last week during my photography elective. I know most people prefer seeing nail posts but I like putting up my makeup post. Also this shoot and the last two have been my favourites. I really want to work harder and get loads more shoots done before the end of the college year!





Still feeling tired from the weekend but loads to do so I need to get on with everything else. Hope you are all having a good week so far x

10 comments:

  1. these pictures are amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, such perfect lighting!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
    Ciara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! I think the first one is my favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, cute photos, and secondly...I couldn't live without jeans!! I have a friend who only wears tights with skirts, shorts and dresses pretty much ALL of the time and I wish I could do that but shoving a pair of jeans on is so easy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're soo gorgeous and beautiful. love the pics.

    xx
    www.littleberryblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like seeing the make-up posts too. These are lovely photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots....you have a new follower :)

    Erika
    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo's, the makeup is fab!

    ReplyDelete