1. Oilatum. Such a good moisturiser and its the only thing that stops my skin from going dry.
2. Vaseline. I've only recently started using this everyday. I always get dry/chapped lips and I think its so rotten so if I use this in the morning it keeps them smooth.
3. GOSH x-ceptional wear foundation. This foundation is okay. They are really good if your really pale. I picked up this shade instead of the lighter one I normally get a 11 but I think this suits me more.
4. Lasting Perfection concealer. I recently bought this and I really like it. Covers dark circles really well and its not too thick or heavy.
5. Big Fake Lashes. I love this mascara. Its replaced my Max factor 2000 Calories. Its really lengthens my lashes and doesn't make them clump at all.
5. Topshop Cream blush in Pinch. I LOVE this blush. No words can describe! I have had it for almost a year and have used it every day and there's barely a dent in the pot. Its so nice. Sorry that I haven't included a picture of it! But I would recommend it to everyone.
6. Body shop Vanilla Perfume. I know this isn't makeup but I use everyday. Its the vanilla perfume from the Body Shop and it is SO GOOD! I love anything vanilla scented and this is no exception. I really need to buy a new bottle. Its only about €14 too. Bargain!
I was going to include some pictures with this makeup on but the light had gone by the time I had finished taking pictures etc. I might do a "get ready with me" style video. If not I'll post pictures. Do you have a makeup bag post or video? I love seeing what is in other people's makeup bags. It does make me feel lazy though because most people wear smokey eyes or a flicked eyeliner everyday. Personally I prefer the extra 10 minutes in bed!