Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Primary Colours

These are just Mondrian inspired nails. I've done them before. They are a bit tricky to do and mine certainly aren't perfect but I love the finished look. They might be a bit OTT for some people but they would definitely get noticed! All the nail sets I have been uploading are for The Closet Clear-out. I booked a rail to sell my clothes on and then decided I might as well try sell nails at it too. So if your in Dublin on the 28th come to ALT(Andrew's Lane Theatre) and have a look around!

I started my elective today! I am doing Digital Imaging its a mixture of photography and photoshop. We have to take photos of our work and make a poster that represents us. I'm really excited I'm taking the chance to do some more high fashion looks because that's the area I'm most interested in. I have to do research for tomorrow so I'm doing that now! I'll definitely be putting up the pictures anyway. I had a nap earlier till about 5 and I feel worse now than when I fell asleep. I haven't even eaten yet. I just feel sick when I nap would rather go to bed at 8pm! Rant over. 
x
x

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely, they remind me of Lazy Oaf clothing!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo! mondrian nails! cool!

    Hope you enjoy your elective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cool, hope you make lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete