Tuesday 31 January 2012

January Favourites

I decided to start a monthly favourites post. I like reading and watching them so I thought I'd do my own. There's a few things have I had featured on here before but I've loved them this month so they had to go on the list :)


1. Oilatum 
2. Lasting Perfection Concealer 
3. The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume 
4. Topshop Cream Blush in Head over Heels
5. Sally Hansen Insta-dri
6. The Body Shop Shower Gel & Body Butter
7. Barry M 304  Mint Green
8. Angelica Emerald Isle 

What are your favourites this month?
x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely favorites i think i'l post one two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail varnish is beautiful! Really want to try a Topshop cream blush, they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverly nail colour :)

    Check out my blog, i have given you an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Could you do a review on the Sally Hansen Insta-dri? I'd love to know if it's good as I was going to try that next:) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! I'm half way through the bottle I bought and I'd definitely buy it again. It dries really fast but the only con is you have to wait 1 minute before you put it over your last coat of nail polish. Hope that helped! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post I was obsessed with Barry M's mint green I used the whole bottle... really want to buy another xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shade of green. It reminds me of spring. Or a mint ice cream in the summer :)

    My favourites this month are Pond's Cold Cream (although that will always be in my favourites of the month! It's just too amazing) and Barry M Peach Melba.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oilatum shower gel is sooo good too! Makes skin unbelievably soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Topshop's cream blushes.. I have Head Over Heels I wonder which one I should get next!! xxx

    ReplyDelete