Wednesday 21 September 2011

Violent Lips

Violent lips are temporary lip transfers which come in a wacky range of designs. They have to be sealed onto your lips with water and they last for up to 8 hours. My favourite of the designs are the glitter transfers. I just think they are super cute. I think they come in pink, red and silver. I would definitely wear them on a night out! They look so fun and I'm sure you would get loads of questions from people about them! One thing I would be worried about is application. You have to line the cupids bow to your and then cut. Bit dodgy!


Also when I went on their website  I found this video explaining how to apply the transfers 



Believe it or not..the girl on the right is 14 and she is the co-creator. She created Violent Lips with her Dad and sister. 

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty amazing, the girl (who looks very old for her age) makes it look so easy.. I'm thinking I'd make a mess of my face..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe she was 14!! Its mad. Yeah I'm the same!

    ReplyDelete