Thursday 22 September 2011

Beauty trends from LFW

I've just been looking at photos from LFW shows this week and I've got a few pictures of makeup from the shows. Most people would probably be more interested in the clothes OBVIOUSLY! but I want to be a makeup artist in the fashion industry when (and if!) I finish college. So this is really interesting to me. Enjoy! 1. House of Dereon, 2. Sass & Bide, 3. Chistopher Kane, 4. Thakoon, 5. Giles, 6. Issa, 7. Ashish. There is a photo of the make up by Alex Box at Vivenne Westwood in my Nails of LFW post.




          

2 comments:

  1. Theyve really bin going for the whole blusher on the apple of the cheek rather than contouring, and alot of nude eyes!! I did the makeup for the harvey nichols fashion show last week and the focus was on blush and nothing else, i have to admit, i felt a little underwhelmed by the look but hey they want what they want!
    XOXOX
    http://themaninadesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fashion night out event? Thats so cool! You should put pictures up if you can and have any :)I'd love to see them! x

    ReplyDelete