Friday 29 July 2011

Perfect Polka Dot Nails!

These are some sets of Polka dot nails I made a while ago. These are available on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/DollyMixtureNailArt 

Anyway I thought I'd give you some tips on how to create easy polka dot nails. You don't need dotting tools or nail art pens. All you need is a polish of your choice and something to make the dot. You can use the following:
  • A wasted ball point pen
  • The top of a bobby pin
  • The top of a sewing pin
  • The top of a small paint brush 
  • A cocktail stick
I used the bobby pin method before I bought my nail art pens. It works just as well. To make the polka dots just go along in diagonal lines and you will end up with perfect polka dots. Enjoy :) If you try this out send me your nails to chantellemthomas@hotmail.com. I'd love to see them!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment