Sunday 21 October 2012

Berry Lips

I know everyone is probably sick of berry lipsticks and Christmas party makeup already but I am loving dark lipsticks at the moment. I think if you wear a bold dark lip you should keep the rest of the face fairly minimal. Even thought sometimes for a night out you can go a bit further with your eye makeup.
For this look I slightly contoured the eye with a light brown through the crease and highlighted the brow bone then I finished the look with a simple winged eyeliner and loads of mascara. I used Currant lip liner from MAC and a berry lipstick from Avon.

If you wanted something a bit brighter I mixed Sleek's orange pout paint (Lava) with Russian red lipstick. 


What are your favourite lipsticks for a bold lip? 
x


3 comments:

  1. I love dark lipsticks all year, although I am more into crimson than berry! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the berry tone!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the berry one. I wanna try some sleek products. I'm a die-hard MAC Ruby Woo fan. x

    ReplyDelete