Sunday 30 October 2011

Shoot 2

Here are some photos from the photo shoot I had for my final assessment of this project in college .



Really disappointed with how the hair came. Its meant to be really blue and the spray made the hair really straw-like. I am happy with the eyebrows though. I am them out of bald cap plastic and I think they are really fun.

I also made some nails for the shoot just simple american flag ones. I wanted to add a little extra to the look :)

Hope you all like it! :)

5 comments:

  1. The nails and eyebrows are amazing, you have so much talent!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great, well done!! One of your old posts inspired me to buy a nail colour yesterday...the Wizard of Oz inspired nails? I got the really ruby red glittery colour^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars in the hair are an awesome idea, I love it! The eyebrows are also really funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is amazing! what do you do in college?

    your blog is so inspiring! I am definetly going to follow you!

    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/
    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete