Saturday 30 July 2011

Business cards

I received my nail wheels today from Hong Kong. They were an absolute steal at £2 for ten wheels and no delivery charge! And they came 5 days earlier than I expected! Very happy! I thought it was really weird the parcel was closed by a piece of string wrapped around two circles of card not sealed at all. Here they are anyway...
Shitty blackberry picture ;)
Well I brought these because I want to use them to show my work off but the main reason was I was going to design a wheel and then show it for a business card. I have tried two little things out. But didn't have much time because my little sister is here and shes getting really annoyed that I'm not paying her attention shes standing behind me! So I'll try make them better tomorrow :) Here are two ROUGH drafts. Let me know what you think! :)


These are my options so far. Sorry the photos are so small  they wouldn't go beside each other if not :/

1 comment:

  1. that's such a cute idea for a business card, they look so cute!
    i love the one on the left but they both look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete